WE ARE BUILDING EUROPE’S MOST INNOVATIVE INTERIOR DESIGN NETWORK. DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT?
Upscale was founded on a simple idea: To make professional interior design a service accessible for every person and company, no longer a luxury available to a few.
Today, we are looking for a MARKETING & GROWTH MANAGER who has the ambition to own our cross-channel growth strategy, execute and refine our compelling brand strategy and lead a diverse team of creative people.
Would you like to challenge your career and become a paramount part of an ambitious and established scale-up company that’s on a mission to disrupt the interior design industry as you know it?
- Own the company’s overall marketing and sales strategy for private clients and office/commercial clients
- Enhance our acquisition marketing strategy and find the right mix between our multiple organic (blog and social media channels Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and others) and paid (Facebook, Google Ads, and others) acquisition channels to attract clients
- Apply a compelling brand story across our marketing channels and ensure our design lover community recognizes us as market leaders in Switzerland for our B2B (office) and B2C (residential) digital-first design services
- Organic and paid growth strategy: Together with the management you develop our organic and paid online and offline marketing strategy from the beginning and implement a strategy for growth
- SEA and SEO: You'll conduct keyword research, optimize our Google Ads, and improve website architecture and our technical SEO together with our specialists.
- Content marketing and Newsletter campaigns: you plan and create high-quality, data-driven content for potential customers in collaboration with management, sales, and operations teams and advisors.
- Social Media: You create campaigns for selected social media channels to place Upscale with relevant target groups.
- Data analysis: Continuous analysis of data about performance and costs as well as the creation of meaningful reports.
What we are looking for (must-haves):
- 3+ years of in-depth experience in managing marketing teams and in-depth understanding of marketing functions (Performance & Content, Marketing Operations, Brand Development & PR)
- Track record in refining and executing cross-channel growth strategies
- Exposure to content marketing (knowledge of production, SEO, social media)
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to successfully partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a matrix (especially with our Product, Customer Success and data team)
- A growth mindset: a systematic approach to conducting experiments and finding levers that will improve KPIs.
- You are reliable, results-driven, highly analytical but also creative and a strong communicator, you are hands-on and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
Nice to have:
- Experience in E-commerce, furniture or marketplace businesses
- Experience in developing and managing communities, brand strategy or editorial strategy
- Exposure to Google Analytics, GTM, and a general understanding of data integration, tracking technologies
- Attractive & above average salary
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- Direct cooperation with founders & management
- Challenging job with a lot of responsibility and exciting tasks
- Work in an inspiring fast-moving environment and have a real impact with your work
We are looking forward to talking to you about this great opportunity!